Perth - FIFO
Highgrade are recruiting for experienced underground electricians for our client’s underground gold mining operations in the Pilbara.
- Installation of underground electrical reticulation and infrastructure.
- Breakdown and maintenance repairs on underground drilling equipment.
- Installation and breakdown repairs of underground remote systems.
- Installation, breakdown and maintenance of underground communication and network systems.
- Qualifications in HV switching.
FIFO from Perth
For the right candidates all these roles will have the opportunity to work with our client directly after a probationary period.
Candidates must be able to meet the below minimum criteria:
Hold a current “A” grade WA Electrical Licence (unrestricted)
Pass a pre-employment medical & D&A screen (HGP will pay for this)
Provide us with a recent NPC.
Hold a valid WA c class manual driver’s licence.
Provide us with contactable referees.
To apply please email your cv to email@example.com or for further information please call our office on 08 9022 4354