Kalgoorlie - Residential
TRAINING COORDINATOR – Short Term Project.
An experienced Training Coordinator is required for a short term program up to 500 hours.
Based in Kalgoorlie/Boulder the purpose of this project is to create a clear pathway for any new employee to complete, including; on-boarding, training and familiarisation in a way that can
be easily followed, managed and tracked.
Flexible hours on offer and the prerequisites for this position include;
- Cert IV Training and Assessing.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Highly developed communications skills.
- Experience in document writing for clients with business in a variety of industries. These include but are not limited to Mining, Heavy Haulage Transport, and Mechanical Workshops.
- Document writing including Procedures, Management Plans, Risk Registers, Legislation registers etc. to comply with relevant state and federal regulations and acts.
To apply for this new opportunity please email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com and an experienced Recruitment Consultant will make contact with you for a chat.